Grom HP ACT 3.0
459,00€ inc. VAT
Leaving foamies and oversize boards, this is the right way to jump into shortboards world.
Relaxed entry rocker, wide nose and full rails to enjoy every condition, with a medium exit rocker and tight tail to turn easily.
«Fast & Fun»: these are the keys to improve groms skills with this board.
ACT 3.0 (0 km EPS + bio resin + 0 carbon footprint + basalt fiber wrapping)
The ACT 3.0 is an improvement of our standard ACT 2.0, using basalt fiber which allows to improve technical performances in terms of resistance responsiveness and, as a natural material, is also more sustainable than standard fiberglass. Thanks to the innovative construction, Alterego boards are extremely resistant while maintaining their intrinsic features of responsiveness and flexibility.
- High Density EPS Blank comes with a 4+6/4 E-Cloth layers standard lamination, building up an extra-strong structure in no weight
- Two internal curvilinear cork stringers
- Laminated with advanced bio-resin
- Basalt fiber layers for stiffness and therefore more speed and more responsiveness while maintaining ACT flex and damping control
- Hand-designed, cad converted, high precision cnc-cutted, hand-finished