Paddle Vee ACT 2.0
599,00€ inc. VAT
This slim egg with clean and simple outline join the flat rocker with a single to double to extra-vee concave and a long hard rail.
The result is a fast wave-catching machine, with improved rail to rail and control in hollow sections.
Designed for every day surfer in every day conditions, from knee high to overhead.
ACT 2.0 (0 km EPS + bio resin)
The standard production of surfboards considers the use of a central stringer to stiffen the polystyrene core of the board along with further external stiffening with glass fiber.
Alterego reverses the concept introducing two curvilinear and longitudinal stringers made in cork, that allow to control flexibility, a previously unmanageable parameter. The result is immediately tangible from all points of view: better flexibility, shock absorption and improved rebounds. Cork is great for vibration damping; this allows speed control also in choppy conditions, balancing extra-pop in critical turns with smooth transitions in foamy sections. Feel free to be as radical as you can: cork stringers will help you with safe landings, working as shock absorbers for your ankles and knees. Unique flex and soft rebound give immediately a natural feeling to every kind of surfer, no matter what level you are.
Thanks to this technology we have been officially certified by Sustainable Surf among top brands manufacturers as part of their ECOBOARD Project.
- High Density EPS Blank comes with a 4+6/4 E-Cloth layers standard lamination, building up an extra-strong structure in no weight
- Two internal curvilinear cork stringers
- Laminated with advanced bio-resin
- E-Cloth Fiberglass layers
- Hand-designed, cad converted, high precision cnc-cutted, hand-finishing
- Our 7-step finishing includes dual process on edges refining and top-quality final coating with a water-based anti UV layer