Paddle Vee ACT 3.0
749,00€ inc. VAT
This slim egg with clean and simple outline join the flat rocker with a single to double to extra-vee concave and a long hard rail.
The result is a fast wave-catching machine, with improved rail to rail and control in hollow sections.
Designed for every day surfer in every day conditions, from knee high to overhead.
ACT 3.0 (0 km EPS + bio resin + 0 carbon footprint + basalt fiber wrapping)
The ACT 3.0 is an improvement of our standard ACT 2.0, using basalt fiber which allows to improve technical performances in terms of resistance responsiveness and, as a natural material, is also more sustainable than standard fiberglass. Thanks to the innovative construction, Alterego boards are extremely resistant while maintaining their intrinsic features of responsiveness and flexibility.
- High Density EPS Blank comes with a 4+6/4 E-Cloth layers standard lamination, building up an extra-strong structure in no weight
- Two internal curvilinear cork stringers
- Laminated with advanced bio-resin
- Basalt fiber layers for stiffness and therefore more speed and more responsiveness while maintaining ACT flex and damping control
- Hand-designed, cad converted, high precision cnc-cutted, hand-finished