Pool Dancer ACT 3.0
749,00€ inc. VAT
Made for free flow water, the Pool Dancer is a super-accelerating shortboard.
The volume is intended for stand up take off, completed with medium-flat entry rocker to gain speed easily and manage hollow river-wave sections too.
The medium exit rocker is great for radical turns in tight spaces, while the wide outline provides stability and a good platform for landing airs.
ACT 3.0 (0 km EPS + bio resin + 0 carbon footprint + basalt fiber wrapping)
The ACT 3.0 is an improvement of our standard ACT 2.0, using basalt fiber which allows to improve technical performances in terms of resistance responsiveness and, as a natural material, is also more sustainable than standard fiberglass. Thanks to the innovative construction, Alterego boards are extremely resistant while maintaining their intrinsic features of responsiveness and flexibility.
- High Density EPS Blank comes with a 4+6/4 E-Cloth layers standard lamination, building up an extra-strong structure in no weight
- Two internal curvilinear cork stringers
- Laminated with advanced bio-resin
- Basalt fiber layers for stiffness and therefore more speed and more responsiveness while maintaining ACT flex and damping control
- Hand-designed, cad converted, high precision cnc-cutted, hand-finished