The Glide ACT 3.0
749,00€ inc. VAT
A big tail and a fat outline make this a super-fast and high-performance board on small and mushy to medium waves.
A medium-low entry rocker with a slight flip on the nose allows radical turns in the pocket, and a single to triple concave give speed and control in every situation.
Neutral balance of the volume for maximum responsiveness and full rails for high speed in all sections.
Use in in for small to medium waves.
ACT 3.0 (0 km EPS + bio resin + 0 carbon footprint + basalt fiber wrapping)
The ACT 3.0 is an improvement of our standard ACT 2.0, using basalt fiber which allows to improve technical performances in terms of resistance responsiveness and, as a natural material, is also more sustainable than standard fiberglass. Thanks to the innovative construction, Alterego boards are extremely resistant while maintaining their intrinsic features of responsiveness and flexibility.
- High Density EPS Blank comes with a 4+6/4 E-Cloth layers standard lamination, building up an extra-strong structure in no weight
- Two internal curvilinear cork stringers
- Laminated with advanced bio-resin
- Basalt fiber layers for stiffness and therefore more speed and more responsiveness while maintaining ACT flex and damping control
- Hand-designed, cad converted, high precision cnc-cutted, hand-finished