The Quill ACT 3.0
749,00€ inc. VAT
Offers a thin outline and tight tail combined with more volume in the first half of the board, just under the mid line, to increase maneuverability in smaller surf. Medium rocker to speed-up in flatter and foamy sections, single to double concave, full rails and neutral balancemade this board a great allrounder with speed and reactivity.
Best for every day surf.
ACT 3.0 (0 km EPS + bio resin + 0 carbon footprint + basalt fiber wrapping)
The ACT 3.0 is an improvement of our standard ACT 2.0, using basalt fiber which allows to improve technical performances in terms of resistance responsiveness and, as a natural material, is also more sustainable than standard fiberglass. Thanks to the innovative construction, Alterego boards are extremely resistant while maintaining their intrinsic features of responsiveness and flexibility.
- High Density EPS Blank comes with a 4+6/4 E-Cloth layers standard lamination, building up an extra-strong structure in no weight
- Two internal curvilinear cork stringers
- Laminated with advanced bio-resin
- Basalt fiber layers for stiffness and therefore more speed and more responsiveness while maintaining ACT flex and damping control
- Hand-designed, cad converted, high precision cnc-cutted, hand-finished
TESTING in Germany
Not sure if it’s right for you? Try it where, when & how you want!
Throughout Germany this shape is ready for flexible Testing via TRYUP!